It is very important to handle the plastic containers for microwave ovens carefully:
- It should be washed thoroughly before first use
- If the lid is not composed of PP, it should be removed before heating in the microwave.
- Not all the plastic containers are suitable for microwave ovens. If you are not certain and there is no such product description, you should not use the containers in the microwave.
- Avoid using plastic containers to reheat oily or high sugar level food.
- Always follow the instruction of the plastic container's user manual.